Bid Bingo Review
Our Bid Bingo Review has revealed that Bid Bingo has a modest range of bingo games and was established in 2011. The truth is that this site is a gambler’s choice and is one of the UK’s top bingo sites. As a new player, you are sure of a mouthwatering welcome bonus.
New players only. Min deposit £10, max bingo bonus £50, wagering & T&C's apply.
READ OUR REVIEW
Bid Bingo Welcome Bonus
Claim Your Bid Bingo Welcome Offer Here Today …
100% Bonus + 25 FREE Spins!
New players only. Min deposit £10, max bingo bonus £50, wagering & T&C’s apply.
Bid Bingo login
Their website was recently upgraded to be more modern bringing it into the category of new bingo sites. The owner of this bingo website is Cassava Enterprises and this bingo site is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commission.
The software provider responsible for developing this amazing website is Dragonfish. Their payment options, customer support, games and website are therefore topnotch.
Bid Bingo welcome bonus offer
One of the attractive features of this website is their welcome bonus offer. You will receive 100 percent of your deposit of up to £50 plus £25 worth of bonus spins after you have deposited a minimum of £10. However, the bonus spin is restricted to certain games. You have to meet the wagering requirement of 4 times for bingo games and 80 times for slot games.
All free spins have to be used within 7 days. You can visit the terms and conditions on their website for more information.
Review of Bid Bingo bonuses/ Loyalty program
Apart from the welcome bonus offer, as a member of this site, you will receive other amazing bonus offers including free spins. They offer a new special bonus every day, so you have to log in often to be part of it. Referring a friend will earn you £10 on their first deposit.
If you deposit up to £5,000, you will be invited to the Monthly Big £10k Event.
To win more money, visit their jackpot bingo rooms and try your luck. You might just become the next winner.
Bid Bingo has a 4 stage VIP program that rewards loyal players with cashback, free spins, and so on. You will receive £1 for 1000 loyal points.
Review of Bid Bingo games
You can’t expect any less from a bingo website powered by Dragonfish. The bingo games on this site include the traditional 90 ball and 75 ball bingo games and other slot games.
Other bingo rooms on this website are;
- Bingo Buddies
- Sunny 90s
- Quids In
- The Royal Room
- High 5
- Big Fat 10
Will you be surprised to hear that you can also play your favourite casino game on this bingo site? This simply means that there is something for every player. On the other hand, some of the slot games include;
- Lady Godiva
- Fluffy Favourites
- Saved By The Bells
- Kitty Payout
- White Wizard
- Diamond Strike
- Irish Riches
- Jungle Goals
- The Royals Go Camping
- Love Island
- Magic Crystals
- Britain’s Got Talent Slingo
- Aztec Realm
- Puggy Payout
- Sword Of Destiny
- Once Upon A Time
They are more than 300 slot games on this site. You can also play Keno on this bingo website.
Bid Bingo mobile games
Their games are optimized for mobile devices. You can navigate their website with your mobile device easily. They don’t have a mobile app, so just open their website on their browser and start playing. You can access their site on mobile devices like Android, Mac, Windows, and iOS. The mobile graphics and design is the same thing with the desktop version.
Bid Bingo Payment method
This site provides several secure payment options that will ensure that all your transaction is safe. The payment options available here include e-wallets, debit/credit cards, and bank transfers. These payment methods are;
- Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer
The least you can deposit is £10 to claim your welcome bonus offer but subsequently, you can deposit as low as £5.
The minimum amount you are allowed to withdraw is £5. The maximum withdrawal amount is not expressly stated. Instead, players are not permitted to make withdrawal request more than 10 times daily.
The withdrawal time differs. It is determined by the banking option you choose. In most cases, e-wallets are faster. It will take at least 2 days to process. Meanwhile, bank transfer takes at least 10 days.
- It has an extensive range of bingo games
- You can play slot, casino, arcade, scratchcard, and casino games on this bingo site
- It has a Happy Hour
- The wagering requirements are not as difficult as you would expect
- You have the opportunity to win something every day
- The jackpot games provide the opportunity to win big
- Their customer support is quick to respond to all your queries
- All your online transactions are protected by modern security measures like Firewall and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- They are licensed and regulated by a recognised gambling commission
- All the games are developed by the best software providers
- The highest you can cash out on your bonus winnings is £400
- It restricts some countries from accessing their site. Some of the restricted countries are Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Spain, Bulgaria, Sweden, Sudan, Indonesia, Gibraltar, the United States, Asia, Cuba, Denmark, France, French Guiana, Italy, and Libya.
- Their customer support agents are not available 24/7. They have a specific time when they operate
Currencies accepted on this site are;
You can reach out to their customer support agents via their live help from 10 am to 2 am through a form on their website. They also provided a toll-free phone number for UK players. The phone number is 0800 901 2510 and no SMS is allowed.
Also, to save time, you can quickly go to their frequently asked question (FAQ) section. You might just find the answers to your questions there.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Bid Bingo
1. Is Bid Bingo a safe and secure bingo website?
Yes, it is. Their site makes use of modern security measures that will ensure that all your details are protected and your privacy guaranteed. The site uses SSL encryption to avoid any security breach.
2. When was Bid Bingo established?
This is one of the oldest bingo sites on the internet. It was established in 2011.
3. Who owns Bid Bingo website?
This bingo site is owned by Cassava Enterprises. They have been around for quite some time.
4. Is Bid Bingo a licensed online bingo site?
This bingo site is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commission.
5. Does Bid Bingo have slot games?
It has more than 300 slot games on their website. It also has most of your favourite casino games on their site.
6. What is their wagering requirement?
Their wagering requirement is 4 times for bingo games and 80 times for slot games.
7. What are the minimum and maximum withdrawal on Bid Bingo?
The lowest amount you can withdraw is £5 while the maximum is not mentioned. However, you cannot make a withdrawal request more than 10 times a day.
With all the daily promos that this site has to offer, it will be difficult to rate them low. They are among the best bingo sites on the internet. The graphics details are superb. There is room for everyone to express themselves here.
- Bid Bingo Review
- 100% Bonus
- Bid Bingo Welcome Bonus
- 100% Bonus + 25 FREE Spins!
- Bid Bingo login
- Bid Bingo welcome bonus offer
- Review of Bid Bingo bonuses/ Loyalty program
- Review of Bid Bingo games
- Bid Bingo mobile games
- Bid Bingo Payment method
- Currencies accepted on this site are;
- Customer Support
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Bid Bingo
- For general information about Dragonfish Bingo Brands